Here you can find useful apps, pages and vegan resources related to dining and travel. Check out our suggestions below!
- HappyCow is well known app for finding veggie friendly restaurants in over 180 countries worldwide. Personally, we use GoogleMaps more often on travel but if you have the app, HappyCow is one of the most useful vegan resources.
- Abillion is a vegan app with many useful features like finding vegan dishes and products worldwide. Sign up for free with our invite code ‘VEGANHAVEN’ – take a pic of what you try, any vegan dish, product or cosmetics to add your own review and raise up to 1$ for donation to animal sanctuaries through the app.
- Booking.com* – we mainly use Booking.com to book accommodations around the world! It’s a great, reliable resource to find plenty of hotels or apartments worldwide. Book your next stay through links on our pages!
- SkyScanner – useful for finding the best flight route and flight combinations for travels! I always check flights on SkyScanner for planning our journey and then book the tickets directly from the airlines booking system.
- FlixBus – a good bus service! We’ve used these buses between many European cities and found it affordable, convenient and reliable. Plus, booking online with them is hassle-fee.
- GetYourGuide* – a leading travel platform for booking tours, guided sightseeing and adventure activities at a destination. Search their online marketplace and find one to suit you!
- Veggie Hotels – a website through which you can find and book veggie friendly accommodation around the world. There are so many amazing hotels listed here!
- Vegan Welcome – a portal by Veggie Hotels, which collects a list of especially vegan hotels, bed & breakfasts and retreats. You can search by country and find a hotel worldwide.
- ECOBNB – we made one of our favourite stays via ecobnb. Since we don’t use Airbnb due to their high fees, this is a great find! All properties listed take steps to be more eco-friendly.
- VegVisits is like Airbnb for vegans and vegetarians. Book unique accommodations from locals in 80+ countries worldwide. We haven’t used the service yet but plan to in future.
Veganhaven Travel Guides!
*as a Booking.com & GetYourGuide affiliate, I may earn a commission if you book using our links, at no extra cost to you. We only affiliate with companies we regularly use and trust. Thanks for your support!